Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Over the HUMP!!! YAY




We're at 53% done with this deployment!
Yay!!!
Which means........... I'm getting Michael back home soon!!! <3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic I can hardly hold it all in! I wonder how it'll be like when I reach my last month away from him, or even just a week before he is due home!
Not just that but Michael has made it a point to call me more often! I'm so happy right now I can just burst from joy. He is always working so hard. I'm so proud of my hubby, he is the best thing that has ever happened. Even though we're far apart he still tries to keep me happy. UGH I just love him so much! <3333Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't ever want to live my life without him in it somehow. I'm the luckiest wifey in the whole world!

No comments:

 
Blanquita's Life - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords