Saturday, July 19, 2008

And He says "I love you, I'll call you tomorrow."

For the last couple of days he has been waking me up at 5:30 or so am.
LOL now I wake up at that time regardless of he calls or not.
Just as I was about to post this he calls at 6:40 .
*yes I'm online that early*Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I almost gave up hope. Funny man...
and then he says those sweet wonderful words
"I love you, I'll call you tomorrow"Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Those words just make my heart melt.
We haven't fought during a conversation yet, but even if it wasn't all that great,
the hope that he will try his best to call me back tomorrow makes it all worth it.
Everyday I honestly feel like I love him more and more.
As much as my body minds the lack of sleep
Its so worth it to hear his voice every morning when I wake up.
I just love him.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 
Blanquita's Life - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords