Friday, August 13, 2010

Its a....

Baby girl!!! :) Our little Audrey Renee.
She didn't show herself on the first try. but a week later she was more than willing.
Audrey is developing normally it seems, and soon we'll find out if there are any issues we should worry about. I think she will be nice and healthy though, and she looks like she'll be a beautiful baby.
I think she actually has my hubby's nose, and the same shape face.
I'm so excited, I can't wait till she is finished baking, and we finally get to meet her.
Hubby is nervous, but I think he'll be a great daddy to a baby girl.
The first picture is a front view of her face, and the 2nd is a profile picture.

No comments:

 
Blanquita's Life - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords