Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shhhh


I really really REALLY hate the word "shhhh". There doesn't exist a word that makes me feel more like a child then that one word. I honestly hate it so much! It makes me feel so stupid, as if I can't even express myself. I feel like if I'm locking my feelings in.
AND what drives me more NUTS is when my HUSBAND shushes me!!!!
WTH!!!!
There was no reason for it, it wasn't in a romantic way. I can't stand it and I feel so pissy!
I know he doesn't mean it but just don't shush me! He knows it makes me feel terrible and he still chooses to do it this way.
Blah!
grrr!!!!
>.<

No comments:

 
Blanquita's Life - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords